Innovator's Engine® follows TOP-TRIZ Flow Chart and
completely covers TOP-TRIZ Problem Formulation and TOP-TRIZ Problem Solving including endless number of secondary problems if any.
SOFTWARE PROBLEM FORMULATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
State the Initial Situation
- State the purpose of a system.
- State the objectives of the project.
- State current problems.
- State known solutions to each current problem. Evaluate each known solution.
Analyze the Situation
- State the basic function (the purpose) of the system.
- Describe the system, the supersystem and the environment.
- Analyze functions and formulate problems.
- State the past solution that led to the current problem. Formulate the past problems to be resolved.
- State constraints or limiting conditions in the system. State the conditions that will allow lifting a constraint and formulate problems.
- State Alternatives. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of the alternatives. Formulate problems.
- Apply Ideal Ways and formulate problems.
SOFTWARE PROBLEM SOLVING INCLUDES:
- Building Sufficient Functions
- Harmful Action Elimination (Direct Ways)
- Conflict Solving Algorithm (ARIZ)
- Revealing the causes of a Failure (Root-Cause Analysis)
- Solving subsequent problems
The software is supplied with a list of Fields.
"...Zinovy has taken TOP-TRIZ another step in the evolution, with the introduction of Innovator’s Engine® software, which shortens the learning and implementation curves further. Now, much of the process of TOP modeling, ARIZ, direct ways, and ideal ways is performed by the software, allowing users to focus on solutions. So for me, it has become a must have, even though I was already comfortable working TOP-TRIZ by hand."
Lead Engineer, Supplier Liaison, The Boeing Company
Certified TRIZ Practitioner
"TOP-TRIZ was an eye opening course that changed the way I think about problem solving. The course focuses on the TRIZ algorithm for problem solving. It completely changed the way I looked at finding solutions to problems. I immediately started seeing solutions I would not have come up with just by brainstorming. With the software it is much easier to use this very strong method."
Robert Balsano, PhD,
Instrumentation Scientist, INFICON